Have you ever been tongue-tied in conversations about why you are pro-life? Ever felt like you’re just not communicating? Do you wish there was a way to really reach people who seem unreachable?
Introducing Life Advocacy Student Training (LAST)
Healing the Culture has developed a game-changing pro-life curriculum specifically tailored for the unique concerns of college and university student leaders. In just a few hours, Life Advocacy Student Training (LAST) will transform your ability to communicate the logic, ethics, and justice of the pro-life position to friends, family, classmates…and even your professors.
What you need:
- 10 or more pro-life students
- A location for the event
- 4 hours on a Saturday (8-12 or 9-1 or 10-2 or 1-5, you pick)
What you get:
- FREE professional training by Camille Pauley, co-founder and president of Healing the Culture
- FREE Pro-Life Advocacy Kit containing $270 worth of print, audio, and video resources (1 kit per club or group)
- A strong command of the fundamental issues at stake in the cultural battle over life
- Compelling arguments and common-sense techniques that will enhance your ability to make the case for life
To schedule a Life Advocacy Student Training or for more information, fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you. You can also call us anytime at 360-243-3811.