Life in a Flash flashcards
LIFE in a FLASH is a fun and interactive set of 10 laminated flashcards that teach the 10 Life Principles. Each card includes an explanation of the principle on the front of the card, and a dilemma on the back of the card which the players must resolve using the principle they have learned.
Each card is full color, laminated, 5.5 x 8.5; and comes in a beautiful and handy box.
LIFE in a FLASH moves the debate beyond competing bumper sticker slogans and emotional sound bites. Instead, it uses reason and real-world examples to help you have an intelligent conversation on the life issues.
An engaging way to learn time-tested and essential principles that uphold human dignity, contribute to personal growth, and build a culture of life. Ten flashcards each present a different principle of happiness, logic, ethics and justice, and how how to apply them to real-world scenarios. Includes instructions for use in a group setting.
Learn answers to questions like...
- Do the ends justify the means?
- Can a terminally ill person with only weeks to live have a high quality of life?
- Can science prove the fetus is a person?
- How can we tell the difference between truth and opinion?
- Are some human beings worth less than others?
- Does human value depend on how developed we are?
- Where do human rights come from?
- Is physician-assisted suicide just a personal choice?
- Is abortion justifiable if a child will be born with a disability?
- Can a fetus be a baby if you want it to be, and not a baby if you don’t?
LIFE in a FLASH makes a great gift for family members, friends, a local church or high school, college students, or anyone else on your list.
Click on the thumbnails below to view.